Where two next?

Antipodean travelogue through the eyes of two - one textile and one building lover. It'll be hard to differentiate the two!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

A quick snippet of Wellington

We are giving up our broad band in the hotel for a few days so I decided I would show some photos of Wellington to give you a better idea of the city. It is very quiet at the moment as most places are closed until the 8th January! I suppose it's a combination of Christmas and Summer holidays. Anyway feeling lazy today so I'll let the photos do the talking so to speak.

A few pics of the inner city.......



......and a few around the bay earlier today. Did I mention the weather today was fabulous until it started to lash rain about an hour ago! I thought Ireland was bad.

So there is a snipet of our home for the next year hope you liked it. Until the next time.

Cathal

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home