Where two next?

Antipodean travelogue through the eyes of two - one textile and one building lover. It'll be hard to differentiate the two!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Kiwi babe

Apologies for the lack of posts over the last while but we have been a bit distracted of late. This post will be short and sweet as I have been trying to find the time to write a decent post but can’t seem to manage the time. We got the best of news while we were in New Zealand and although it meant changing our plans and staying here in Ireland, instead of returning to New Zealand for the last two months of our visa, I think the rational behind our decision not to go back will become apparent with the following pic!



Yes we are expecting a baby, and although it will have an Irish passport we like to think of it as our little Kiwi! Perhaps we should change the blog title to Where three next!

Cathal

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger EnnaVic said…

    As I just said over on Clickety - a huge congratulations to you both.

    I have been really remiss with e-mail (we seem to have caught bot after bot after bot this year)but was so thrilled for you both!

    Great to see life on the blogs again - I've missed them both!

    PS: I hope the babe doesn't have too long a beak - would be very uncomfortable minus a shell to protect Sharon! *chuckle*

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger lizzy said…

    Congratulations to you both! what fantastic news!

    I have just set up my own blog for my travels overseas which are due to begin february of next year.

    I have finished my photography diploma and i am currently working for a chef taking food photographs for his cookbooks.

    Thank you again for purchasing my work it gave me such a confidence boost! i have since received a bronze award in the NZIPP competition for the piece of work that you bought.

    All the best and again congratulations.

    Lizzy Cohen
    Wellington, NZ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home