Where two next?

Antipodean travelogue through the eyes of two - one textile and one building lover. It'll be hard to differentiate the two!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Drum roll please.........

Well it's the moment you have all been waiting for, the names were all put into an envelope, carefully folded and the winner drawn.

Ironically enough the winner has been to NZ before, but predictably it is a knitter. Here's a pic of the name drawn.


Congratulations Isobel of Tea and Cakes, some NZ wool will soon be making it's way to you. Sharon will probably drop you a line over the next few days to get your address.

On a separate matter, I mentioned in a previous post that we past through Springfield while we were traveling down in the South Island and Sharon came across an article on the Simpson's film release on Stuff.nz. It seems I might have been onto something after all, click here to find out more.

Cathal

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Woohoo! Oh wow, I don't win anything usually!
    Thank you!
    When I was in NZ I could knit (and made myself a rather useful hat), but I wasn't a Knitter with a capital K.
    Ohh, thank you! (can you tell I'm happy?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home